Sales, MERGERS & Acquisitions Asia
We set out to be the preferred and leading M&A consultancy to the professional service sectors; in order to achieve this, we need to know our markets inside out. We have an experienced team in Singapore and Hong Kong that have been through numerous transactions, both in terms of our roles with Foulger Underwood, but also as part of M&A transactions either as a buyer or seller of professional service firms. We have therefore 'seen it all' and have a sound understanding of how our clients operate, as well as how to bring deals to fruition. Our experience allows us to guide clients through the process and highlight key aspects of each deal that need to be addressed at an early stage.
We go a step further than most M&A consultancies, in that we manage the assignment from beginning to end, sitting with our clients from initial meetings through to working with their legal counsel and signing of a SPA. This allows us at an early stage to ensure only the most relevant parties are introduced to our client, confidentiality is maintained and we can act as a 'buffer' between firms on sensitive issues relating to structure, valuation and payment terms.
A client selling their business is typically only going to do this once, therefore it is important to get it right the first time.
- Buy-side mandates assisting firms with growth strategies via M&A
- Sell-side assignments working with clients looking to dispose of their businesses
- Partial sale/investments working with firms looking at phased equity investments/exits
- Business profiling on behalf of larger groups looking for outsourced independent acquisition target profiling
- MBOs and MBIs for teams looking for transaction support
- Research and contact work for clients seeking an independent consultancy to undertake a defined part of the M&A process
Our clients on the sale side tend to be owner managed businesses and on the buy side it can range from investors, smaller owner managed firms through to larger listed, or PE backed MNCs.