Our clients are businesses, partnerships, individuals and investors who are involved in the professional service sectors. We know our markets well, we understand our clients challenges and we are well equipped to partner them through key strategic decisions. Our most successful clients have three things in common - an obsession with people, relationships and service. At Foulger Underwood this is a culture and ethos we also believe in.
Wealth Management Businesses
Trust and Corporate Service Providers
Company Secretarial Businesses
Tax, Payroll and Corporate Compliance Specialists
Private Equity Firms
Why clients choose to work with Foulger Underwood:
- We need to plan for our retirement and without internal succession we need someone to manage a trade sale.
- We need to acquire a firm in a specific jurisdiction, but do not have the time to sit through 30 meetings to find the right 2-3 opportunities to pursue and ‘warm-up’. Can we outsource this work?
- Growing organically is one thing, but I need to acquire or merge in with another firm to build critical mass. I don’t know how to find suitable targets other than making direct approaches to competitors.
- Succession planning through a sale is one option, but I need to know what the alternatives are, so I can make a considered decision as to the best route for me and other stakeholders.
- We have partners/shareholders who are all going to exit at different times given their respective ages – our shareholder agreement never catered for this, what should I do?
- Partners have grown apart and now effectively run their own books under one roof – we need to break the partnership and need advice on how to split the business.
- We don’t know what our business is worth, with the types of deals being offered at the moment or the structure of deals. Talking this through with someone, would be very useful, to give us an outline of the current deals on offer in the market.
- I have a target in mind to acquire, but I don’t want to approach them myself, I need a ‘door-opener’.
- We need an independent review of our firm to highlight areas we could improve upon. Someone with an in-depth knowledge of the way our type of firm operates is paramount.